Sunshade Repair Kit
Item Number: AGA6061SSK
- Problem: The T-sliders are made of plastic and easily break. The T-sliders are not sold separately from BMW and it is costly to replace the entire sunshade.
- Solution:All German Auto has created a stronger T-slider made of 6061 aluminum so that it will never break.
- Benefit: A potential $1100 to $1500 replacement of the sunshade would now be a repair job at a fraction of the cost. The T-sliders will last longer and are sold separately.
- The BMW Factory Sunshade was prone to sun damage and wear due the plastic used in the slider. AGA has developed T-Sliders made from durable, aircraft grade aluminum which eliminates the need to replace the sunshade completely—a repair that can cost upwards of $1,000.
- NOTE: Due to multiple vendors manufacturing factory rear sunshade assemblies from year to year, it is impossible to determine with absolute certainty that our sunshade repair kit will fit the sunshade in your vehicle. Before ordering, please take a close look at the sunshade in your vehicle and ensure that the shapes of your sunshade sliders are the same shape as the replacements that we offer and that the sunshade slider is the broken portion of your sunshade.